Nepali actress Jharana Bajracharya says that at times, the monthly expense is more than the income in the entertainment industry. In a month she set asides Rs. 42,000, an amount more than the income of general public.
So far, Jharana hasn’t been able to save much and all she has bought with her income is a car. Jharana says that after covering her expense, she gives the remaining money to her parents.
Expense breakdown of Jharana Bajracharya:
- The petrol expense for her Scooty and car – Rs. 10,000
- Servicing charge of the vehicles – Rs. 3,000
- Threading and facial in beauty parlour – Rs. 3,000
- Shopping for clothes – Rs. 10,000
- Books – Rs. 3,000
- Expense on snacks and restaurant – Rs. 15,000
- Mobile phone expense – Rs. 4,0000
Income sources of Jharana
To cover the expenses mentioned above, Jharana works in the Nepali entertainment industry. Some of the sources of income include:
- acting in movies
- modeling in music videos
- modeling in advertisement
- participation in fashion shows
- income from a meditation center she had recently started
So far, her income has been enough to cover her expense and she has never taken credits. She usually carries Rs. 2,000 in cash and a card in her purse.
(Note – This article is based on the data published by ‘Shukrabar’ weekly on April 5, 2013.)
Incoming search terms:
- jharana bajracharya divorce