Actress Neeta Dhungana debuted as a child artist in a ‘Mitini’ but, she never thought of being a ‘real’ actress. Before that, at the age of six, Neeta acted in a TV serial named ‘Chetana’. When she started acting as an adult, she became very busy pretty fast. Her roles in movies like ‘Masan’ and ‘Notebook’ established her as a talented actress. After her role and dance in ‘Notebook’ she was also popularly known as “gala ratai girl”. Notebook’s song Gala Ratai was shot in Ilam, Nepal and featured a popular Nepali actor Jiwan Luitel opposite to her.
The commercial success of ‘Chha Ekan Chha’ added a new milestone in the success of Neeta as an actress.
In addition to acting in movies she is featured in various advertisements and a number of music videos.
Neeta Dhungana biography
Biography in video:
Neeta Dhungana Profile
- Name – Neeta Dhungana
- Hometown – Hetauda
- Debut movie – Hamro Maya Juni Junilai
Neeta Dhungana Family
Neeta Dhungana is one of the six sons and daughters of her parents. Among them, four are daughters and two are sons. Neeta is the youngest of the daughter. She has one older and another younger brother. Neeta lives with her 72 years old father and 19 years old brother (as of 2016). Her mother had died in 2013.
- Neeta’s eldest sister lives in Kalanki, Kathmandu. The brother-in-law owns a jewellery shop in Kalanki.
- Neeta’s elder brother lives in Hetauda and is a farmer and a businessman. He is looking after the farm and running a business in Hetauda.
- The second eldest sister is a business woman. Living in Hetauda, her sister and the brother-in-law run a restaurant.
- Neeta’s third elder sister is also a business woman. He is running a fancy shop in Bardibas with her husband.
- Neeta’s younger brother, Pawan, is currently in 10+2 level. (seen in the following photo)
- The kiss scene between the actor Mukesh and Neeta in her debut movie had also been controversial.
- Neeta Dhungana is open in sex related issues. But, she has also complained that the journalists are more focused on sex than acting when interviews are concerned. In one interview, Neeta had told that sex is a basic necessity by saying, ‘sex is like going to toilet.’
- Neeta has also talked openly about her love affairs. She had told that a teacher had proposed her in her school days.
As child artist
- Ajambari Nata
- Hamro Maya Juni Junilai (2011) – watch ‘Hamro Maya Juni Junilai‘ in xnepali
- Masan (2011)
- Notebook (2013)
- Urbashi (2013)
- Chha Ekan Chha (2013) – Watch ‘Chha Ekan Chha’ in xnepali
- Dabab – Watch ‘Dabaab’
- Chaadai Aau Hai
- Bhul Bhulaiya
- Ta Ma ra U
- Fulai Fulko Mausam Timilai
- Neeta usually wakes at around six in the morning and starts the day with a puja.
- Neeta regularly goes to gym.
- After a good workout, she starts planning her day. If there are no shootings and appointments, she spends time at the home cooing and doing household chores. She also like reading books, or go out with her friends or watch movies.
- Neeta announced her affair with her co-actor in ‘Fulai Fulko Mausam Timlai’, Amesh Bhandari.
- Neeta’s mother died in 2013 and Neeta returned to shooting after a few days to forget the loss.
Hot Photos of Neeta Dhungana
January 9, 2016
April 25, 2016 – Family information and photos added
June 2, 2016 – More Information.
Incoming search terms:
- neeta sax com