Last updated on June 20th, 2015 at 01:47 am
Through her foundation, Rekha Thapa Foundation, actress Rekha Thapa, has donated Rs. 50,000 to help in the treatment of artist Pradip Singh. Singh is currently being treated in a hospital in Bhaktapur after both of his kidneys failed. The actress Thapa currently in the USA, has sent the money through the director and secretary of the Foundation Shabir Shrestha and actor of her upcoming movie ‘Rampyari’, Aavash Adhikari.
The artist Singh got sick on day of the second biggest earthquake on Baisakh 29 and was admitted to a hospital in Pulchowk. Singh is searching for a kidney donor to replace one of his damaged one.
In addition to Rekha, other artists are also collecting fund to help the artist.
We at Nepaliactress wish Pradip Singh a speedy recovery.
10 Recent post of Rekha Thapa:
- It’s Rare: Rekha and Karishma tell good things about each others
- Tihar flashback – Rekha Thapa, Pooja Sharma and other actresses
- Rekha Thapa changes party, again, leaves Kamal Thapa, joins Pashupati
- Holi 2017 Karishma, Rekha, Priyanka and other actresses (Photos and video)
- Rekha Thapa in politics; wins Central Committee Member of RPP
- Rista Basnet joins Nepali Congress, but, doesn’t know what she is doing
- Shilpa Pokharel and Rekha Thapa similarities and differences
- Did you know, Namrata Shrestha was a child actress in Sangini?
- Tihar celebrations of Nepali actresses (Rekha Thapa, Priyanka Karki and others)
- Top 10 Dashain 2016 Photos of Nepali actress