It was a refreshing day, one of our actresses, Priyanka Karki, stormed Twitter by replying every questions her fans had for her – to a limit:
Twitter says, I am over the daily limit for sending tweets. I’ll have to wait for a few hours.
That’s not all, Priyanka was so overwhelmed by the conversation that she says she might not sleep well on the day. (Actual words – “Sigh! Aaja ta ramrari sutna pani sakdina holaa.”)
Priyanks adds, “Let’s continue this tomorrow, because I have so many questions to answer.”
In the recent days, Priyanka has been quite active in social media – Facebook and Twitter. Her Facebook fan page has 53,000 likes and her Twitter follower count is 2795 at the time of this writing. I would expect the numbers to increase rapidly in coming days.
We have a little compilation of the questions and Priyanka’s answers. The credits of the questions go to the Priyanka fans who had asked the questions:
- The last question she could answer was: Any suggestion for todays youth?
- Priyanka: be yourself, be nice
Questions about her choices (questions in bold font):
- Favorite movies – Casablanca, Meryl Streep movies, Darpan Chhaya, Kusume Rumal, DDLJ
- Old Nepali movie remake Priyanka want to do – Darpan Chhaya
- Favorite Bollywood actors – Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan.
- Favorite Hollywood actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, George Clooney
- Number one actor in Nepali movie industry – There are many, but I think it’s Rajesh Hamal. We know him as the ultimate Superstar.
- Favorite food – Indian and Italian food. I am a pizza, spaghetti gal.
- Favorite place to visit – Nepal, Bandipur
- Favorite music band – Maybe Backstreet Boys back then, I like OneRepublic, Paramore too.
- Something that gives you joy – Work, work and constant work. My babygirl Snowie, my family & friends
- Upcoming movies – Jholay, Aawaran, Niraanjana
- How fake is your life (scale 1-10) – 5.5
- The craziest thing you have ever done – skinny dipping.
- Beauty secret – It is because of positivity I surround myself with, and all the love I get from my fans.
- Single or not – It’s a mystery
- Do you believe love at first sight? – Definitely, I am such a romantic. I used to fall in love so easily. Those were just crushes though.
- Most important person – My parents, friends and fans
- Crazy things done in movie set – I have cried nonstop. Felt the character so much.
- What have you learnt from life? – Patience.
- Do you get a lot of love letters – No letters. Only Facebook messages.
- What do you do to keep yourself fit – I work out and I don’t eat junk that much. I still think that I am not that fit.
- How can you reply politely to the people who write harsh comments? – I have a high tolerance level. But, they aren’t bad people, they just don’t like me. So, it’s fine. I have people who love me too..
Acting, movies, fans
- Actors you want to work with – In a movie, Saugat Malla. I have done a music video with him. And also, Rekha Thapa and Rajesh Hamal.
- Any plans to work with Dilip Rayamajhi ?- We were planning to work together. We are waiting for something really good.
- The weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you – Has danced in my song, in front of hundreds of people.
- Training – I have done my bachelors in filmmaking, acting and make-up.
- Why become an actor – Childhood dream. I used to love dancing and acting came along.
- If god offered you any position on earth, what would you want? – I would want equality in everything. I would erase all the negativities and negative words. Everyone would be equal.
- If you had 2 months left to live – Travel the first month and spend some quality time with my family in the other month.
- If you are offered three wishes what would they be – Love, Equality & Health
- If you get professional and personal problem at a same time which one would you solve at first? – Personal. If everything at home is fine, my work should be fine as well.
Incoming search terms:
- priyanka khadka
- Priyanka pant Back