Nepali actress Priyanka Karki shared the following stories. These stories aren’t her creation and you probably have already heard them. But, every time you read or hear the inspiring short stories, you can renew your hope, belief and faith. Please read them and comment if you can relate them to your own experiences or stories.
Once in a village, all the villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of the prayer, all the people gathered, but only one came with an umbrella – that’s FAITH!!
When you throw an one year old baby in the air, he laughs because he knows his father will catch him – that’s TRUST!!
Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance that we will wake up alive next morning, but still we set the alarm – that’s HOPE!!
Faith, Trust and Hope keeps us going.. Life truly is precious.. Cherish it ♥
- Priyanka Karki second marriage in making, secret engagement
- Priyanka kicked out of Fateko Jutta 2, why?
- Tihar flashback – Rekha Thapa, Pooja Sharma and other actresses
- Holi 2017 Karishma, Rekha, Priyanka and other actresses (Photos and video)
- Priyanka Karki turns 30, year in review
- Top 10 Nepali Women of 2017
- Priyanka Karki ex-husband getting married
- Barsha Raut or Priyanka Karki or Namrata Sapkota in Chhaka Panja? (Full movie)
- Tihar celebrations of Nepali actresses (Rekha Thapa, Priyanka Karki and others)
- What made Priyanka Karki an actress? inspirational speech at Miss UK Nepal 2016 (Childhood memories)