Nepali actress Rejina Upreti talks about her upcoming movie ‘Bardaan’ and her marriage. The statements in her own words:
‘Bardaan’ is a social comedy film and I hope viewers will like it. I have invested the money earned by acting for the last 12 years in this movie. Film production is very difficult.
I am asking viewers not to compare this movie with my previous movies.
The reason I have produced this movie is to use the acting experience I have in the movie industry for the last 12 years. ‘Bardaan’ is the result of my 12-years-long effort.
The total cost of the movie was 45 lakh. This time, Kabita didi had also helped in covering the cost of production.
About the rumor that I have settled in London, I want to clarify that I haven’t married. I am one of those girls who leave country to live in foreign country. When I marry, I will share my happiness with all my family and friends. I will get married in Nepal. I am available and free to get married. If anybody wants to marry me they can approach my family and ask my hand.
- Actors and leader attend Rejina Upreti marriage reception party, held days before the actual marriage
- Rejina Upreti marrying 10 days after the Valentine Day
- Rates of Nepali actresses in foreign stage shows
- RIP Shiva Regmi – Nepali actresses pay tribute to the director
- Actress Rejina Upreti and producer Kabita Shrestha patched up
- Complaint lodged against Nepali actress Rejina Upreti
- Rejina Upreti being threatened by Bardaan producer Kabita Shrestha
- New Year wishes of Nepali actresses
- Holi wishes of actresses
- I am available for marriage, Rejina Upreti
Incoming search terms:
- rejina upreti hot