Nepali actress Nisha Adhikari is a very good actress and a nice and confident person. But, she hasn’t been successful in the main task – acting. Nisha’s first movie ‘Mission Paisa’ was successful. But, after that, she hasn’t given any memorable impression in the movie industry. The success of ‘First Love’ wasn’t attributed to Nisha.
Nisha’s latest releases ‘Dhunwaa Yo Nasha’ and ‘Padmini’ were outright failure. Her role in ‘Soongava’ was appreciated but the film goers didn’t like the movie. Now, it is the high time Nisha should be featured in a hit movie.
One more thing against Nisha is the sentiments of journalists towards her. She had gotten in trouble with some journalists and she has also made some enemies in media because of her nature. These negative vibes are also believed to be behind the recent gossips about her ‘star value’ in media.
Both, as an actress and as a person, Nisia is an awesome actress. We are sure, she will get through these time and rule the Nepali movie industry in future. Way to go Nisha !
- NetofNepal – Nisha Adhikari, flops in row
- 5 Faces of Nisha Adhikari – Women’s Day 2018 special
- Benisha Hamal and Saugat song in Nisha Adhikari production debut, Jhyanakuti
- Nisha Adhikari to marry Sharad Vesawakar on June 30
- Biography of Oshima Banu, the first Muslim actress of Nepal
- Father’s Day special – Fathers of Nepali actresses
- Sonakshi Sinha and Malaika Arora rocked Amarpanchhi concert, Nepali actress weren’t any less
- Priyanka Karki transparent dress in How Funny premier
- Top 5 actresses of 2072
- How Funny trailer released on Priyanka Karki birthday, Malvika child and film at the same time
- Neha Pun remembrance ceremony to be held in Maitighar Mandala on Saturday evening