Last week, Saranga Shrestha and Ramesh Karki organized a rice feeding ceremony of their daughter. According to Nepali tradition, girl child are fed their first solid food on 5th month of their birth. If it is a boy child the ceremony is held on the 6th month. Priests determine the best date to organize such event.
Saranga and Ramesh had started feeding their daughter food on the 5th month but, the formal ceremony was held now, after 7 months of birth of their daughter.
Incoming search terms:
- only baby girl\s rice feeding dress
- baby girl rice fedding dress nepali
- baby rice feeding dress
- bhatkhwai dress
- drees of ricefeeding ceromony
- nepali bhath khuwai2017
- nepali moms daughters photos
- saranga shrestha\s daughter