Last week, Saranga Shrestha and Ramesh Karki organized a rice feeding ceremony of their daughter. According to Nepali tradition, girl child are fed their first solid food on 5th month of their birth. If it is a boy child the ceremony is held on the 6th month. Priests determine the best date to organize such event.
Saranga and Ramesh had started feeding their daughter food on the 5th month but, the formal ceremony was held now, after 7 months of birth of their daughter.
Incoming search terms:
- baby girl rice feeding dress Nepalese
- seranga cere
- rice feeding for baby girl
- rice feeding dress boys
- rice feeding ceremony in Nepal with dress
- photo of ricefeeding dress
- nepali cute babies bhat khuwai photos
- dress for rice feeding
- bhat khuwai
- www baby vhat khuwai nepali dress