Last updated on June 20th, 2015 at 01:43 am
Nagarik news weekly publication, ‘Shukrabar’ published some photos of actress Richa Sharma‘s low cut dress. The articled titled ‘Trying to become hot in winter’ is a photo feature of the actress during the CG Kamana Film Awards ceremony.
Winter has already arrived in Kathmandu but, the actresses prefer to show off by wearing barely covering dresses.
Richa’s dress-up might have been selected to attract media attention. But, Risha wasn’t alone in showing off with skimpy clothes in the cold evening. Actress Priyanka Karki was no less in terms of showing off her skin.
May be, the photographers of ‘Shukrabar’ didn’t notice Priyanka because she didn’t show off her cleavage. When we compare Priyanka to Richa, Priyanka had actually been more exposed to cold than Richa.
10 Recent post of Priyanka Karki:
- Priyanka Karki and Shristi Shrestha to be featured in a Web Series
- Cannes 2019: Did Priyanka Karki Represented Nepal well?
- Paramita RL Rana broke up, did Hisi Losang cheated on her?
- Priyanka Karki second marriage in making, secret engagement
- Priyanka kicked out of Fateko Jutta 2, why?
- Tihar flashback – Rekha Thapa, Pooja Sharma and other actresses
- Holi 2017 Karishma, Rekha, Priyanka and other actresses (Photos and video)
- Priyanka Karki turns 30, year in review
- Top 10 Nepali Women of 2017
- Priyanka Karki ex-husband getting married
10 Recent post of Richa Sharma:
- Richa Sharma turns 29, starts the year by donating money to Dhrumus Suntali Foundation
- Binita Baral novel Juino released, Richa Sharma unveiled it
- Sonakshi Sinha and Malaika Arora rocked Amarpanchhi concert, Nepali actress weren’t any less
- Priyanka Karki transparent dress in How Funny premier
- Top 5 new age actresses – what does Karishma Manandhar say about them?
- Top 10 Nepali women in 2016
- Neha Pun remembrance ceremony to be held in Maitighar Mandala on Saturday evening
- Richa Sharma opens up in TNM magazine
- Richa Sharma in ugly role in upcoming Ko Afno
- Richa Sharma in Dhamala ko Hamala – absurd question and Richa’s response