Nepali actress Keki Adhikari has used her income to buy a scooty and some stuffs in her room. In a month Keki needs Rs. 40,000 to cover her expenses.
Breakdown of Keki’s expenses:
- Fuel for her scooter – Rs. 4,000
- Servicing charge – Rs. 3,000
- Shoes and clothes – up to Rs. 20,000
- Mobile bill – Rs. 3,000
Keki doesn’t need to pay for her tuition and she doesn’t eat out much. So, these are the cost savings Keki has.
Keki’s income sources:
- Acting in movies
- Acting in music videos
- Print and TV advertisements
In addition to these professional jobs, Keki goes to college regularly and also excels in her studies.
(Note – This article is based on the data published by ‘Shukrabar’ weekly, April 5.)
Incoming search terms:
- nepali girl
- nepali girls
- nepali girl in facebook
- nepali actress keki adhikari
- nepali girl photo
- nepali girl image
- nepali actresses keki adhikari