Nepali actress Namrata Shrestha has been named the showstopper in a fashion show to be held in Sydney, Australia. The fashion show named Fashionmandu Runway Show will feature the designs of Nepali and Australian designers.
Actress Namrata Shrestha debuted in ‘Sano Sansar’ and her latest release ‘Classic’ has also been one of the most successful movies of the current time. Namrata had won two best actress awards from the movie – National Film Award, Best Actress and FAAN 2016 award Best Actress Awards. With consistent best performance, Namrata Shrestha is considered one of the best actress of the Nepali movie industry. In addition to acting, Namrata also runs a restaurant business.
The fashion show is going to be held at Hurstville Entertainment Center at 16 Macmohan St. Hurstville. The show will feature designers like Lena Kasparian, Anya Hurwood, Rasna Shrestha (Mu-ce), Suruchira Shakya, JF Designs, Rochelle Moore Fashion Design, and Ayesha Elsha Thapa (Tehzeeb).
10 Recent post on Namrata Shrestha:
- Mother’s Day – Mother actress, mothers of actress, Aslesha, Shristi, Samragyee etc.
- Top 10 Nepali Women of 2017
- NEFTA Awards 2016 goes to Namrata, Pooja and Samragyee, Karishma dance
- Did you know, Namrata Shrestha was a child actress in Sangini?
- Father’s Day special – Fathers of Nepali actresses
- Namrata Shrestha to be the showstopper in Fashionmandu 2016
- What name does Namrata Shrestha use to call Aryan Sigdel ?
- Top 5 actresses of 2072
- Top 5 new age actresses – what does Karishma Manandhar say about them?
- Top 10 Nepali women in 2016