After the release of her debut movie ‘Samaya’ Nepali actress Surabhi Bista has admitted that she is not satisfied by the acting she did. She told, if she had taken an acting training, she could have done it better.
Although her friends and family have appreciated the acting she had done, she is planning to take an acting training before she does another movie. The actor opposite to Surabhi in the movie, Vicky Malla, has also told that he has found her shortcomings in acting and will improve them in other movies.
Vicky’s mother and one of the producers of the movie Mausami Malla said that she is satisfied by the acting of the newcomers. She told the movie has been successful in entertaining the audience and the viewers are increasing slowly.
Vicky and Surabhi are going to be seen again in an upcoming movie ‘Nagbeli’. In the movie, Surabhi is featured opposite of Dayahang Rai.
- Surabhi Jain leaves the Nepali film industry (again)
- Boyfriends of Nepali Actresses
- Surabhi Jain, Happy belated birthday
- Surabhi Jain Dashain gift – a new relationship ?
- Surabi Jain love and frustration for stray dogs
- Surabhai Jain taking a break from Nepali film industry?
- Sruabhi Jain responds to her critics
- Happy Birthday Surabhi Jain
- Dashain Special – Surabhi Jain, Dashain ma dasha – wallet lost
- Nepali actresses nominated for a film award, OFA 2070