Nepali actress Jharana Bajracharya is one of the most beautiful actresses in Nepali movie industry. After winning the Miss Nepal 1997 title, Jharana got a break in the movie ‘Hatiyar’ in the same year. Although, she had been a good actress, she couldn’t see success in her acting career. Jharana was also featured in the 2004 Bollywood film ‘Love in Nepal’. After 2005 movie “Pheri Arko Saino” Jharana was virtually inactive for the next five years. When the 2010 comeback movie ‘Kohi Mero’ failed to embrace success, Jharana Bajracharya shied away from movie industry again.
- Nepali Actress – Jharana Bajracharya
- Birth Date – March 13 1981 A.D.
- Home town – Kathmandu Nepal
- Height – 5′ 5″
- Martial status – Unconfirmed marriage to a British citizen Warren Carrar on October 6 2007. They are separated now and Jharana says that she had never married.
At the age of 16, Jharana won Miss Nepal 1997 contest. Jharana was the first Miss Nepal to represent Nepal to the Miss World beauty pageant.
- Hatiyar (1997) – Debut Movie (with Karishma Manandhar and Rajesh Hamal)
- Bhuttukai Bhaye Ni (1998)
- Siudo Ko Sindoor (2001)
- Anjuli (2002)
- Bhai Tika (2002)
- Mero Hajur (2002)
- Maya Garchu Ma (2003)
- Chahanchu Ma Timilai (2003)
- Love in Nepal (Hindi – A 2004 Bollywood Movie)
- Parenni Maya Jalaima (2004)
- Sanjeevani (2004)
- Pheri Arko Saino (2005)
- Kohi Mero (2010, comeback movie)
- Safe Landing (2013, Expected)
The 2004 movie ‘Parenni Maya Jalaima’ won the best story award in the Nepali Film Awards.
Music Videos featuring Jharana Bajracharya
Nabin k. Bhattarai’s ‘Lakhaun Patak’ was Jharana Bajracharya’s debut music video. The music video was directed by Alok Nembhang. After that she was featured in about a dozen music videos, most of them by Alok Nembhang. Some of the notable music videos featuring Jharana Bajracharya are:
2004: “Dubna Deu Malai” By Anil Singh.
2006: “Priye Timi” By Bijay Adhikari
2006: “Tapowan” By Jagdish
2007: “Dubna Deu” By Anil Singh.
2007: “Tum Sang Remix” (Hindi Song).
2007: “Binti cha hai” By Prakash Gurung (Gurung Song).
2009: “Na Birse Timilai” By ANju Panta
2009: “Laija re” by Hemant Rana
2012: “Manda Manda” By Manu Limbu
2012: “Prastab” By Amir Sheakh
Incoming search terms:
- Nepali actress photo
- jharana bajracharya marriage
- nepali heroen photos
- jharna nepali actress
- anju panta
- jharana bajracharya wedding
- when was jharna bajracharya born
- Nepali Actress profile –
- nepali actories jharana bazaracharrya