Last updated on October 30th, 2015 at 08:29 am
In a new television talk show by Sahana Bajracharya and Suraj Giri, ‘Namaste’ features talk to celebrities. Last week’s show featured actress Priyanka Karki. One of the most interesting part of the talk show, was when the actress sang popular songs by replacing some words with petrol. The word was chosen because there is shortage of gasoline in Kathmandu because of economic blockage by India.
Although the shortage of petrol is nothing to make fun of, the songs sound very funny. Some of the songs go like:
- We found petrol in a hopeless way….
- Talko pani machhile khani, petrol lina jani ki najani …
- Euta sathi ko Petrol le kati faraka parchha ra jindagima …
- Malai maaf garideu meraa lobhi nazar timro petrol ma parchhan bhane …
- Maile chhoyeko petrol chaldaina…
Watch and listen to Priyanka singing the songs:
There had been rumors about the relationship between the hosts Sahana Bajracharya and Suraj Giri for a while. Previously working in Kantipur TV, they had left (or, were forced to leave) after a scandal involving them being arrested in Chitwan.
This program is produced by actress Karishma Manandhar. We wrote about Karishma getting worried on the arrest of Sahana and Suraj Giri earlier.
Sahana and Suraj Giri’s scandals (video):
Incoming search terms:
- npali song vs pyrinka karki