The ‘Dreams’ debut actress Samragyee RL Shah has signed her third movie titled ‘Timi Sanga’. The third movie is being produced and directed by Shishir Rana. Shishir Rana had acted in a number of Nepali movie in character roles. Shishir debuted as a film producer of Priyanka Karki starrer movie ‘Mala’. He is debuting as a director in ‘Timi Sanag’.
When we look at the history of Samragyee’s movie career, all the directors of her movies were also the producers of their own movie. In addition to that, all of them had produced other movies in the past. And the third similarity is that all were film actors to start with. Watch the video report:
The success of her first movie ‘Dreams’ has established Samragyee as a talented and beautiful actress. She also won two Best New Actress awards. I can see a huge potential in her to be a good actress. In addition to being a good actress and looks, she seems to be making good decisions. The ‘Summer Love’ case and demanding for a higher pay is a sign of a professional artist. She seem to be a horse of long race.
Summary of the director’s similarities
- Dreams – Director Bhuwan KC was the producer and is a well known actor.
- A Mero Hajur 2 – director Jharana Thapa is also the producer of the movie. She is also a well known actress of Nepali movie industry.
- Timi Sanga – director Shishir Rana is also an actor and is also the producer of the movie.
Some Recent post on Samragyee RL Shah:
- Samragyee RL Shah in Jimbaran Beach with Devanksh SJB Rana
- Samragyee RL Shah got romantic in Maruni poster
- Samragyee RL Shah 23rd Birthday celebration with her new boyfriend, Devanksh Rana
- Samragyee RL Shah gets a Tattoo in Philippines
- Good Luck actress, Samragyee RL Shah
- Mother’s Day – Mother actress, mothers of actress, Aslesha, Shristi, Samragyee etc.
- Samragyee trending – A Mero Hajur 2 song becomes a hit
- NEFTA Awards 2016 goes to Namrata, Pooja and Samragyee, Karishma dance
- Samragyee RL Shah turns 21, a look back into the year on birthday
- Samragyee RL Shah movies – coincidences of directors