On the new year day, the ‘Samaya’ debut actress Surabhi Jain has announced leaving the Nepali film industry to join her father’s business. In a Facebook post, Surabhi has told that she is “taking a break from the film industry.” She added, it was a good experience and privilege to work with the film industry people. Surabhi said that she has joined her father’s business and is “trying to become a good entrepreneur’.
We won’t be surprised by the similar message in 2016 because, that was what she had told on January of 2014. At that time, she had expressed her confusion, this time she has told that she is going to be an entrepreneur. (Guess what she might express in 2016 – in comment).
A day before the announcement, on the new year eve, Surabhi wrote that she is ready for 2015, “leaving hate, jealousy, fake friends, negativity, heart break and my past way-way behind.”
Surabhi’s time in the film industry hadn’t be a good one. Some of the examples of her low days:
- Surabhi had expressed her frustration towards the film industry.
- The failure of her debut movie – Mausami Malla‘s ‘Samaya’
- ‘Samaya’ actor Vicky Malla affair
- Probable break up and statement saying she doesn’t want to marry film artist.
- Regret for being un-trained actress
- Confusion of the last name – Surabhi Bista and Surabhi Jain.
It is sad to see a beautiful actress go. We at Nepaliactress.com hope Surabhi will return back as an actress in future. We are sure she will be strong and better actress when she returns. We wish all the best to the life of Surabhi.
On December 31, 2014
On New Year, January 1, 2015:
On last year, January 15, 2014 statement:
Incoming search terms: