On her way to the top of the highest mountain in Africa, Kilimanjaro, Nisha Adhikari will turn 29 years-old. Although Nisha had told about her plan to climb the mountain a while ago in Facebook, Nisha had formally announced the journey in a press meet organized in Kathmandu on September 27. Nisha leaves for Tanzania, Africa on September 30, reaches on October 1 and the climbing begins on October 2. Nisha expects to reach the top on October 9.
Kilimanjaro is a 5895 meter heigh mountain, the tallest in Africa. Nisha’s climbing team comprises of 16 members. Nisha is planning to use the fund she has collected during the climbing to help the people in need of warm clothing to the people in need.
Nisha had recently visited USA and had returned back to Nepal last week. While in the USA, the Nepali students of University of Texas had donated $2,000 to Nisha to help her social cause.
Nisha’s birthday falls on October 4. She would be on her way to the top when she turns to the last 20s in her life. The peak would certainly be the best birthday gift she would get. Nisha had shaved her hair in July.
Nepaliactress team wishes success in Nisha’s climb.
10 recent posts related to Nisha Adhikari in Nepaliactress.com
- Biography of Oshima Banu, the first Muslim actress of Nepal
- Father’s Day special – Fathers of Nepali actresses
- Sonakshi Sinha and Malaika Arora rocked Amarpanchhi concert, Nepali actress weren’t any less
- Priyanka Karki transparent dress in How Funny premier
- Top 5 actresses of 2072
- How Funny trailer released on Priyanka Karki birthday, Malvika child and film at the same time
- Neha Pun remembrance ceremony to be held in Maitighar Mandala on Saturday evening
- Nisha Adhikari debuts as the director of a music video
- Nisha Adhikari returning back to Nepal after climbing Kilimanjaro
- Nisha Adhikari climbing Kilimanjaro, turning 29 on her way up
A report in xnepali about Nisha’s Mount Kilimanjaro climb.