In an upcoming movie actress Richa Sharma is featured as an ugly village woman. To disguise her beauty, fake teeth was used with a lot of makeup.
Watch video report of the trailer launch event:
‘Ko Afno’ is written, directed and produced by Anil Thapa. A US resident, Thapa, had returned to Nepal for the shooting of the move. In the event held in CTC Mall on January 20, Thapa announced that the movie will released on Falgun 7 (February 19, 2016).
Actress Richa Sharma’s looks in the movie had been the talk for some time. Dressed in typical rural dress and special makeup helped her to look like an authentic village woman in the movie. The movie seem to appeal the rural viewers and the people who are interested in art movies.
10 Recent post of Richa Sharma:
- Richa Sharma turns 29, starts the year by donating money to Dhrumus Suntali Foundation
- Binita Baral novel Juino released, Richa Sharma unveiled it
- Sonakshi Sinha and Malaika Arora rocked Amarpanchhi concert, Nepali actress weren’t any less
- Priyanka Karki transparent dress in How Funny premier
- Top 5 new age actresses – what does Karishma Manandhar say about them?
- Top 10 Nepali women in 2016
- Neha Pun remembrance ceremony to be held in Maitighar Mandala on Saturday evening
- Richa Sharma opens up in TNM magazine
- Richa Sharma in ugly role in upcoming Ko Afno
- Richa Sharma in Dhamala ko Hamala – absurd question and Richa’s response